Friday, December 05, 2003

Tonight's Computer Written Verse From Poetry CreatOR 2
(and about an hour of editing by the poster...)

On my Harley Davidson I ride
Dear Persephone at my side,
Thanks to plans well thought and laid
For the easy smighting of sweet Hades.

Beginning past our castles dear.
Swiftly diving into lakes of drear
Slowly now appears the sea.
No silk'd ever known arranity,

We're idly watched by distant kin,
So sound of mind, yet not true in.
'Til then I had never been a madman
Made of shiny uncontrolled abandon,

Singing loudly of my soul's contempt,
Of hair brushed dreams I'd sadly dreamt,
Yet how easily did those dreams depart,
When shown the opium den of your heart.

O Love profound, what strange thing are ye?
Clearly now thou doest unnerve me.
Upon fresh bellflowers dripping dew
I cry hard now, the loss is you.

Quickly then, claw doors held closed
Cast in circles--pain exposed
But hope for me no morning dove,
Rather sits here a mourning love.

No comments: