Thursday, October 16, 2008

Barack O'Bama

 Obama is as white as he is black.

And he is neither as well.

This song hits exactly the right tone about something that has always baffled me about the subject of race in America. Oh I understand the "reasoning" about a "drop" of the fatal blood and all that. But if being white is so superior you'd think that well, the "good" would overcome the "bad'. Seems to me.

Of  course that doesn't stop someone who has a cousin who dated a woman who once kissed an Irishman from claiming that that makes him Irish as well.

Oh and by the way, you fucking racist asshats coming out to Gov. Palin's rallies..

KISS MY MIXED RACE BEHIND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a breath of fresh air. And common sense. And I bet it sounds great when you're three sheets to the wind too. If there were such a thing, I'd nominate this as the official Obama campaign song.