Monday, June 06, 2005

You know, you just can't make this stuff up....

via churchgirl:


Christian BDSM Q&A

This question and answer list is the offshoot of an e-mail lambsone sent to two of the mail lists that she and I are on. I answered the questions (with the assistance of My wife and slave gentle^spiritSG) and then realized that they would make a good page for the website.

Sir Gardener

So exactly what is "Christian" BDSM?

First off, I do not like the term "Christian BDSM". It infers a relationship between the two terms that I feel should not be made. That is why I named this site "Christians and BDSM". However, having said that, I will say that I feel that "Christian" BDSM is a relationship between two believers who have agreed together that they want their relationship to incorporate some or all of the dynamics of BDSM.

Does it differ from "secular" BDSM?

It does differ from secular BDSM in that the relationship is (or should be) confined to a husband and wife in male dominant/female submissive roles. Also, the Bible is the ultimate authority... if something is "accepted" in BDSM circles but prohibited by the Bible, then it is prohibited in a Christian BDSM relationship.

(more, if you dare)


I'm shocked! shocked! that there is deviant sex going on out there in Christian homes. But at least if the participants follow these rules, with the man as the dominant partner, it will be biblically proper. I shudder to think what will happen to the Nation if women gain the whip hand. OOOOH, do I shudder! OOOOOH!

No comments: