Thursday, September 01, 2005

Message from the Management


WHERE THE HELL IS THERE ANY SENSE OF LEADERSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY?

Where are the great moral leaders who step forward in times of crisis?

I know that I speak most harshly of Chimpy McRezident most of the time, but I guess in my heart of hearts I always thought he'd step it up when he truly had to. Seems I was right about him all along. Sad to say, he truly is an empty suit without a shred of humanity. And not a single member of his little NeoCon cabal has any real humanity either, it appears.

I am just mute with anger and fear over the images and words I've been seeing. I can't even pretend that blogging about it is not simply all about me and this sense of hopelessness and helplessness that is overwhelming me.


What the hell are we going to do? I feel like such a callous ass sitting here experiencing the worst disaster my country has ever faced from the comfort of my den.

This poor excuse for a blog is going on hiatus for while. I am at a loss for words, in any case

UPDATE:
A very short hiatus, it appears.
Thanks Billmon and Neddie for your work.

I remain at a loss for words.

No comments: