Sunday, March 27, 2005

Bill Clinton Daily Diary

In-depth analysis of current events, personal stories and humor


Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Books and Music
When I woke up this morning I felt something had changed. I felt good, really good. I had no trouble breathing for the first time, since the surgery. I lifted my blanket and put my left leg on the floor. I sleep on the left side of the bed, because the right side is nearer to the door and since Hillary is the one working irregular hours sometimes well into the night, we thought it might be better, if she took that side instead of having to walk all around the bed in the dark.
(more)


An incredibly well done romp along the edges of authenticity in the postmodern age. Clinton to a 'T" with some weirdness thrown in to inspire doubt. This is either the real stuff or someone's inspired hoax.

No comments: