Saturday, March 26, 2005

via Particles: "Oh my God! There's an axe in my head."

in various languages–
112 TRANSLATIONS NOW AVAILABLE

The Web's #1 Axe In My Head Page

A few relevant examples:

Assyrian: iliya pashum ina reshimi bashu

Celtic: Mo Dhia! Ta' tua sa mo cheann.

English, OldE: Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

Greek, AncientG: O Thee! Echo ten labrida en te mou kephale!

Japanese: ahh, kamisama! watashi no atama ni ono ga arimasu.

Klingon: toH, HIvqa' Qun'a'wIj! nachwIjDaq 'obmaQ tu'lu'!

Latin: Deus Meus! Securis in capite meo est.

Sanskrit: He mama deva! Asti mama murdhni parasuh!

Zau Ta-folin (Sauron's Black Speech of Mordor):
Afar Lugbúrz! at sapat kok-ishi.
Afar vadokanuk, At sapat kok-ishi!


Who said the internet has no practical value? I know that this information will be useful to me on many occasions in the future. I hope it is to you as well.

No comments: